A beautiful Christmas day platter all ready cooked, just heat and eat, go on, forget spending all day slaving in a hot kitchen...
- Medium lamb leg roast -Indian-inspired yogurt marinade with cumin, turmeric, chilli and fennel marinated overnight and slow roasted
- 12 x Tandoori Wings - Spicy chicken wings that are grilled to perfection with yogurt, lemon juice, ginger, garlic, garam masala, red chili powder and turmeric
- Achari Baby potatoes - Tangy Delicious Baby potatoes cooked with pickle spices
- 6 x Chicken Tikka Skewers - small pieces of boneless chicken grilled using after marinating in Indian spices and yogurt
- 12 x Lahori Fish Bites - Succulent whitefish marinated in a special blend of exotic spices and shallow fried.
- 18 x Veg Pakora – Moorish snacks, of mixed Vegetable, deep-fried in a spicy batter.
- 6 x Aloo tikki - Potato cutlets, fluffy mashed potatoes, flavoured with herbs and spices andcovered in crispy breadcrumbs and shallow fried
- Pilau Rice - With plenty of flavour, this tasty side dish is the perfect accompaniment for your Christmas meal
- Channa Chaat Salad - chaat is a savoury Indian street food which consists of a potatoes, chickpeas, salad yogurt and chutneys commonly known as chaat.
- Yogurt Raita
- Selection of homemade chutneys and dips –
Christmas Day Roast Lamb Platter for 6